Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bo has finally arrived!

5 pd 14 oz


Bad to the Bo-ne!


Nana~ she came over for the whole week to help out. She was such a huge help I am not sure I would have been able to make it through this past week if she had not come to help me. What a wonderful gift.....plus she spoiled us all every day. Thank you mom for your compassion this past week!

Already a BSU Fan!


A daddy's love

Great Grandma!

Beautiful skin....

A little toes!

Bo's first ride in the car seat! He was a very good sport.

Big sis .......well she learning how to be one.



We were all way tired after a fun packed week with our new present from heaven!


7 comments:

Mary said...

Cute photos! He is darling!

Wade and Jessica said...

HE is ADORABLE!! CAn't wait to hold that little guy soon! MJ looks like she is going to be a good big sister!

Rayce & Candi said...

Congrats! He is such a doll! Grandma talked about him all weekend. Did you know he is Great-Grandbaby #16 for them! He looks alot like his dad!

Nana said...

What wonderful pictures of the family. I had a wonderful time spending last week with all of you. Thank you for letting me be a part of that first week with Bodi. Love ya

Jamie said...

I agree with Candi....I think Bo looks like Darren. He's really cute & I hope he is still a good baby when I'm there in July!!

periwinkle4 said...

What a cute little guy! congrats!

The Neads said...

I hope he puked all over that blue and orange thing he was laying on. But none the less, he looks good. I'm glad all is well.

GO VANDALS!!!
kelly