Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Winterland

Mj is learning how to ride and is loving every minute of it. She knows most of the horses names and the one she is kissing is 'Princess' a sweet Welsh Pony mix that Jamiebug use to ride and resonantly gave her to my mother so the grand kids could learn to ride.

Christmas in Boise. We spent one week there you'd think we'd have more pictures. Above is one of Mj's cousins and below is the very first snowman Mj helped make. We need to get more winter clothes for her. We do live in Idaho.



THE DATE...
Darren and I finally went on a date just the two of us when we got home from the holiday's.


I love Garica's in Idaho Falls. Their bean dip is to die for. I love limes in every thing, water, chicken, tacos, Shrimp......

Been sick since Jan 2nd. This picture pretty much explains how I see the world. Later, 1 week later, I would find out my sickness turn into an infection......it pretty much sucks!

Mj is a Sunbeam now. I can not believe she not in Nursery anymore I just want to cry. She even sings the song. I have a really cute video of this but it too large. I'll check facebook it may upload better there.

6 comments:

The Neads said...

so cute.. I am sorry that you have been sick.. Monika got sick this morning.. croup I think.. Awful stuff. I am so jelous that your baby girl gets to learn to ride all ready.. Keayen has never been on a horse.. awful huh?? Maybe next summer we can talk you into letting my kids come down and ride..

Becca said...

Sorry you have been sick. That is no fun. My kids and I were all sick last week too. The kids both had the croup. I love it too that your little girl is riding horses. How fun for her! My little guy just started sunbeams too. I teach primary so I get to watch him. I think he is enjoying it. They grow up so fast. It's fun to check in on you and see how you are doing. You look great!

Jamie said...

You're not allowed to post pictures of my horses....of makes me miss them and I couldn't keep from crying when I looked at Princess. All the great memories we made riding together. I can't believe Princess is almost 20 years old! Myriam looks so cute on her. I am really starting to miss riding.....when I come home this spring, MJ will have to give up Princess for a while!! Oh, and I miss you guys too. :)

Wade and Jessica said...

Come visit us anytime!! Looks like we need to take a trip up in the spring and ride the horse too! That looks fun. Hope you feel better soon. Love ya!

Brianna said...

You are so beautiful!am so sorry I havent called your or anything. It seems all I can do is school and family. Everything else is suffering. We really need to take a day and go to lunch or something. Love ya.

McConnell Madness! said...

I love the hat it is so darn cute. I loved talking to you tonight it was great I don't think 10 years and 3000 miles have changed much. I love ya