Sunday, September 26, 2010

Part 3: Lost Memories of Summer 2010

We always try to go to Lucky Peak when we go to Boise in the summer to play Sand Volleyball with My Mans Boys....his high school buddies. Here is some photos of our fun day in the sun!

This is the gas station was always stop at and get supplies and sometimes fake tattoos but they didn't have any this year!

I love this guys they are so fun to hang out with! My guts hurt from laughing all day while we played. Anyone that knows me would laugh at me playing a sport because I had NO interest in this sort of thing in high school. But I love it now I think mostly because I think these guys make it so fun!

My Man and his Bestees!

Us girlies!



My Man has been working on his fitness he is really looking amazing probably the fittest I have ever seen him very toned and almost has his 6 pack he wants!


We spend some time with Nana I didn't have one of us there in Boise but this was a picture from the weekend before that I didn't blog about either. Nana has come to see her grand babies a few times this summer we love it when she comes ....Mj always says as she pulling away. "But I love her so much mommy....I love her so much!" I have to hold back the tears.


Here is us having a family shindig at My Mans oldest sisters house! He love going there! There is so much room for the kids to play and she is super sweet and they always have so much food.....we miss you guys!!







My little one stuffing marshmallows in his mouth this was hilarious to watch!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

awwwww. . . . summer is over for you guys in Idaho :(

BUT the weather is barely getting tolerable here! It is starting to drop to around 100 degrees YAY!

You know, You can fly from IDAHO FALLS into Phoenix for only $50 each way. . .hint, hint~

Miss you! Bodi is super cute in the last picture!!

Mary said...

Looks like you guys had a fun, fun summer!