Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Three Posts for January!

My Man's Buddies Bowling with us wifees
This is our Trip to Boise Idaho January 17th-20th. Yes I know I was suppose to be in Pittsburgh until January 20th but lucky me I got a phone call from My Man on Monday that informed me that he was know leaving to Virgina earlier then expected. TRY TWO MONTHS EARLIER THEN EXPECTED. I flew home all day Wednesday to get home to be with him before he leaves. He really wanted to go and see his family before he left so we hopped in the car the next day and drove to Boise. He and I had a lot of fun. I wished I'd taken more pictures because I got to see one of my dance teachers Cheryl and take a class from her. It was so good to see her I can't believe how she hasn't aged a day since the last time we saw each other which has been since before I got married. One of the other high lights was being able to see all my old roommates from college and have lunch at Amber house. We had so much fun catching up on everyones lives up until now. A lot has happened to each of us in just a few short years. Any ways here are a few events I got around to actually taking pictures of. Love the one of Jessee she looks so cute prego. The picture next to it is of Ormand , My Man and I's Step father. He had a 70th Birthday bash this same weekend. There was dancing and the whole family came to it. Funny thing is I use to think 70 was OLD but really he is still so young looking and still very active. So I think its just that I am getting old enough to realize that years can not tell you your age, you do!

1 comment:

Zumba Girl said...

So glad to hear from you. I have been reading your blog for a while because Anna had a link to it on her blog and I could not resist seeing how you all are doing. Your sister is so tiny. She is beautiful just like you. Take care!! Kim